Thursday, June 13, 2013

Assignment #31- Free Choice

One of my favorite things to do in my free time is listening to music. Music is my life i cannot go a day without it. The reason why i like to hear a lot of music is because it makes me feel good not only that but it also makes me be in a good mood. I like listening to any kind of music as long as Im hearing something. The type of songs that i like to listen the most and that i usually listen to are: spanish songs, hip-hop, love songs and reggeton.

 When it comes to music i just love singing along. That's my other favorite thing to do i really like singing. Singing makes me feel pretty good and especially when im feeling down. I like to sing when im feeling down, because it makes me wanna sing more and also i feel that when im singing, i could let all my anger out. I am not sure i have a good voice but most of the time my friends tell me to sing for them and when i do they tell me that i do have a pretty nice voice and they like how i sing.

I think my parents had not heard me sing enough to tell me what they think about my voice. At times i wish i could sing to them but since sometimes i can be a very shy person i don't do it. The person that has heard me sing before is my cousin Elizabeth. She heard me sing but not because she asked me or i wanted to but because she heard me randomly when i wasn't looking or when i didn't even know she was there. I was in my room cleaning up, when i started to song after i turned around and notice she was listening i felt really embarrassed because she had heard me sing. After all im glad she did hear me sing because that way i know if i suck at singing or not. Those are some of my favorite things to do in my free time.


















http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1680&bih=952&q=music+notes&oq=musi&gs_l=img.1.1p

No comments:

Post a Comment